Due to the latest COVID-19 Government restrictions the planned lift out on 16-18 Nov will have to be postponed. If anyone wishes to make their own alternative arrangements for laying up, any payments that have been made will be refunded.
Members are reminded to ensure their insurance is valid for the extended time on a mooring.
We will review the situation as soon as there is a change in restrictions
Will and Kelvin